Peering into the crowded looking glass



I pay more so I can do the work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So i was online at ticketmaster the other day, ordering some Bloc Party tickets and I found that above the ridiculous surcharge ($2.50 - $6.00 per ticket) + facility charge ($1.00 - $2.00 per ticket) + taxes, you can have the option to print out your ticket which will be valid at the door.

Funny thing is, this self serve option is an ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE. Let me get this straight: Using your own paper, pricey ink (because you know there is going to be a tonne of added branding and graphics on there you don't actually need on your ticket) and printer to download your own crappy 8.5"x 11" version which won't fit easily in your wallet/purse costs more? What's wrong with this picture!

You can have your own ticket via snail mail at no additional cost*. It's getting really crazy these days, and basically my recommendation is to go to a place like Rotate This! to get your ticket. Althogh they only take cash, the max they will charge is $2.50 for each ticket.

Soon we're going to have to pay to do my own banking, rather than with tellers. Oh wait, I think that's already happening.

Take care,

RE

"eat drink and be merry"


*don't forget you're paying crazy surcharges, so the postage cost is embedded in there anyway


0 Responses to “I pay more so I can do the work”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links