Peering into the crowded looking glass



Explanation please?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Can someone explain the $.99 China sandal import phenomenon please? I am seeing these pieces of plastic everywhere! It's getting WAY out of hand. Sure, it's a great $ deal but wearing this out with a dazzling dress doesn't make sense to me?

Is the new "thing" what 40-year-old Asian women get b/c it's a good deal? I somehow doubt these girls who have are getting it b/c of the deal, since they're wearing $80 AE tops, $50 pleated skirts, $100 MAC makeup, and of course accessorized with their cell phone, oversize shades and a hot pink iPod mini.

I am out of words. These are just hideous. Someone help me out here. A fashion NIGHTMARE this summer! What is the heat doing to these girls?!

-RE

:eat drink and be merry:


2 Responses to “Explanation please?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can help you understand this phenomenon. Its every girls dream... owning a pair of shoes to match every outfit in her closet for under $50!

    This is my conclusion after much people/shoe watching in the train. No one just wears these puppies, they wear them to match their tank and tees.

    Let's just be happy that they don't make matching purses too!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bah matching purses! The Horror! I can just see it: piss gold colour sandles w/a flimsy plastic hand bag.. soon the jewelery accessories will get popular, and there will be lineups at Ardene. Nightmare.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links