Peering into the crowded looking glass



My Last Day at Work!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the past month, I have gone through a ton of stuff that I would like to write VERY soon. Part of the reason why I haven't been able to write is because I have accepted a NEW job!

That's right! No more dumping and overworking constantly. My dream of catching the 6:00PM news on TV may be realized!

I will for sure update on everything that's happened in the past 4 weeks. Today is my LAST day (it would have been 8 days ago - i will update why soon), so i'm super excited. I will miss everyone i worked with, because they great people on a personal level. how many companies have over 20GB of music at your disposal? :)

WAH HOO!

Robb

"Eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “My Last Day at Work!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links