Peering into the crowded looking glass



BOUGHT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Brutal. I just wrote an entire blog and something weird happend, and i lost everything. i'm too lazy to rewrite, so he're my exec summary.

House Update
- Parents bought a new house!
- house is close to the one i just sold, but a much quieter street
- still looking for a smaller semi-detached house, which i can live in for a few years - then my parents will move in when i leave

Band
- had gig w/my band last Friday Oct 22
- great turnout, we pushed hard to promote the show and it paid off
- focusing on recording next month, FOR REAL (we hope)

Take care,

RE

"eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “BOUGHT”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links