Peering into the crowded looking glass



NYC BABY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have some great news--I'm going to NYC for the weekend! I took of Aug 26, 27 and 30 to equal 5 days off. It will be the longest since I started working here at my job. I will be sure to write all about the experience. Where will we go? As many areas as possible, i hope! I'm not into the really toursity places, so i think we'll try and keep them to a minimum (I do want to see the emipre state building, time square and central park, but places like Ground zero / Statue of Liberty has no major appeal to me right now).

I want to check out places like the MET as well as the Guggenheim. Of course there's places like SOHO, Broadway District, and Grenwich Village (the queer area).

I hope it will be a great trip; I'm sure i'll only get to see a part of it, and i'll gain more experience for the next trip there! :)

Take care,

RE

"Eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “NYC BABY”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links