Peering into the crowded looking glass



The Idiot - Me.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I am a fool, and utter fool. I totally forgot that it was one of my closest friend's bday yesterday. I have no excuse, since i did know it was that day, and it wasn't like it was lying in bed dead. I wish I was, since that would be somewhat excuseable.

Man, i suck at remembering bdays! It's happened many times before, and I would think that I would learn from them, but apparentely not!

One day i'll have to have a little buzzer on the bottom of my foot that gives me a 50 volt shock the morning of someone's bday. 'Course, knowing me, i'd never program it, or i'd screw it up and it would just go off at random!

Alas, i am deeply sorry for forgetting.. SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY. If you're reading this... I am forever in debt, and pls don't hesitate to forget mine in response to my lack of responsibility as being a close friend. In fact, I would probably fail my close friend (CF) test, seeing that i can't cite half of my friends' birthdays.. I'll know the month, so basically when it comes, i start investigating... silly eh? heh. Well, indeed it takes this dog many lessons to learn basic human deeds at times. So, in addition as punishment, you are thus entitled to the following, if you choose:
    1. Say DMB sounds like elevator music in front of me!
    2. Say my taste in guys is gross! (wait, you already do that)
    3. Put me in call waiting repeatedly!
    4. Take me to Wal-Mart!
    5. Make me watch any romantic comedy, exluding ones with Julia Roberts or Hilary Duff!
I'm sure others are reading this and thinking, "Heeeeyy... he didn't remember mine either!" -- and to you, i am sorry as well... It's hard, and i hope we all have compassion for one another for forgetting. -- i know i am! :)

A bullet in the head,

RE

"eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “The Idiot - Me.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links