Peering into the crowded looking glass



Happy New Year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy New Year!!I wish you all the best of luck this year. I hope everyone had a good new years eve celebration, whether it be at a club, at home, a house party, or whatever - as long as you had a good time!

My New Year's Eve...
I spent my new years at a friend's house, who was having a friends/family party. It was great b/c there was lots of food! I knew most of his family, and it was totally not like the usual "adults here - kids here" type of party.. everyone was chill, and ppl kept popping in and out. It was a social hub of Scarborough, that's for sure!

We actually ended up playing some late night Cranium - that's right, yet again this party game pokes it's purple brain at me. I was the only person who had played it before, and at first it was hard to get everyone involved. That is usually the case though, b/c ppl don't want to commit in a party atmosphere..

..But Cramium pulled through, and it seemed that everyone had a good time. People who said "I'll just play for a bit" stayed for the duration of the game, and soon more joined in.

Overall it was a great night, and definitely one to remember! No dirty clubs and freezing my tits off for a taxi, indeed!

Take care,

RE

"eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “Happy New Year”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links