Peering into the crowded looking glass



Xmas and Boxing Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Merry Christmas and Boxing Day everyone!


My Christmas was very good, going up to my cottage for the 24-25th morning. It was great to get out of the city and relax for a bit. although it took about 3 hours to heat up the joint, the cottage was still in great shape. I basically watched a few movies and ate a great turkey dinner -- yes, my mom was still able to cook a full turkey dinner at my cottage! Astounding eh?

Today is boxing day. It's a miracle that i'm up this early and ready to go, so we'll see what i can get. My meagre but realistic goals are:
    1. Clothing.Get 1 or 2 sweatshirts/long sleeve T's that have COLOUR: maroon/crimson, yellow or may be even a bit of orange! No earth tones allowed, unless it's the base and there's other colours around it.
    2. Digital cameras. So far in my search, I have yet to find one camera that has everything that i want, so we'll see what there is.
    3. Bday gifts. Yep, January babies are fast approaching, so why not be more proactive and look around for friends in the new year?
    4. CDs! I only got 2 cds this year for xmas, so that means i really really need to start searching for deals downtown or the used bins in the next few months. Goal is to get three, given my budget and whether it's ACTUALLY a deal to get it today!
I think that sounds reasonable for me eh? And it's not glutinous boxing shopping either. We'll see though. I'm experimenting by going solo today, b/c it will probably be more efficient and I won't feel pressured when I take forever at certain stores (e.g. HMV or the Buffalo sale!), or make someone else accommoate for me during this crazy day... Plus, then I can just put on my new 3-disc DMB Central Park and Pearl Jam Lost Dogs CDs to give me gas and inspiration today!

Wish me luck!

Take care,

RE

"eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “Xmas and Boxing Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links