Peering into the crowded looking glass



New year, new face, same place!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've changed up my website a bit, and hopefully you guys will like how it looks. I just hope it looks the same on your PCs as it does on my Mac :)

(apparnetly It DOESN'T look as like it does on the Mac, but more like puke mustard. Thanks MS Explorer! ..hopefully it looks better now than it did yesterday)

I have also just created a guestbook, so please take a moment to write in and post your website too!

Take care,

RE

"eat drink and be merry"


0 Responses to “New year, new face, same place!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links