Peering into the crowded looking glass



St. Patrick's Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Happy (Guiness Presents:) St. Paddy's Day!

The lines to the bars were crazy and the drunks were even more ludicrous. As much as people complain about how St. Patrick's Day has really lost all it's meaning (espeically after seeing "5% irish 95% drunk" shirts out and about), I still love the feeling of general love all around the city.

Even with copious amount of alcohol and resulting dangerous levels of blood-alcohol content, the level of agressive tendancies by many stupid beer drinking boys didn't seem to coorelate. The love certainly did, and I found myself getting hugged and kissed by more men that at the gay bar down the street. I don't think i have been hugged by more men in one night; perhaps second only to PRIDE.

Traditions change as the people evolve, so why sit and complain? Enjoy it and spread the love baby!

-RE

"Eat drink and be merry"

Labels: , ,


0 Responses to “St. Patrick's Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links