Peering into the crowded looking glass



I heart craigslist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Craigslist rocks, period. Sure, you can get messed around by some people, but that's part of the package. I got a free Nintendo N64 from a friend who was moving away to london, England, thinking I would play it from time to time.

Turns out that was a mistake, since I played it once -testing it out! After a New Year's house cleaning marathon, we decided to "good will" it. But before sending it out, I thought i'd give it a shot and craigslist it. Checking out Ebay i was surprised to see some going for $50-60 bux, and decided to go for it and postied it for $50 on cragistlist.

Sure enough, I got 5 emails of people interested, and this cool rocker named Rich came by to buy it at my house. How sweet is that? woo hoo!

The iciing on the cake: I was given doubles of 4 games, and someone is potentially gonna buy 'em from me for $15. So i could end up with $65 if it all works out.

***UPDATE*** I did sell my extra N64 games so $65 is mine!

GO CRAIGS' LIST!

Labels:


0 Responses to “I heart craigslist”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Vegasbaby
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links